Who was Marilyn Monroe?
Marilyn Monroe is arguably one of the most iconic actresses in Hollywood. From her early days as a pin-up model to her rise to stardom in movies like Gentlemen Prefer Blondes and Some Like it Hot, Marilyn’s career was prolific. Marilyn Monroe quotes, Though she died at age 36, many people will remember Marilyn for decades to come because of the timeless nature of her quotes that are still relevant today.
“I love being me. I never pretend to be someone else.” Marilyn Monroe is one of the most iconic woman of her time and she became a world wide celebrity for decades after she passed away. A lot of people know her from her movies, but not many know about her quotes and how they were relevant in today’s society.
Marilyn Monroe quotes
This blog post will show you some of these inspirational quotes that we can all relate to!
- “Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and remind them who they’re dealing with.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “We should all start to live before we get old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love, listens but doesn’t believe, and leaves before she is left.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “You better believe when the conversation is getting shorter with you… it’s getting longer with someone else.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times tough to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “A girl knows her limits but a wise girl knows she has none.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “If I worry about other bitches, I’d be just like them… another worried b***h.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “When it comes down to it, let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I’m already better than them anyway.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil, and I am just a small girl in a big world. Trying to find someone to love.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I think that love and work are the only things that really happen to us.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Respect is one of life’s greatest treasures. I mean, what does it all add up to if you don’t have that?” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Sweetie, if you’re going to be two-faced, at least make one of them pretty.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Always, always, always believe in yourself. Because if you don’t, then who will, sweetie?” – Marilyn Monroe
- “To all the girls who think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero. You’re the beautiful one. It’s society who’s ugly.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Success makes so many people hate you. I wish it wasn’t that way. It would be wonderful to enjoy success without seeing envy in the eyes of those around you.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s sad.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I don’t mind living in a man’s world as long as I can be a woman in it.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “It’s better to be unhappy alone, then to be unhappy with someone else.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “They think I’m crazy, but trust me… I’m 100% there.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I think there’s two things in human beings… that they want to be alone, but they also want to be together.” – Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe quotes are some of the most profound and influential words ever spoken. We hope you enjoyed this list, and we’d love to hear about your favorite quote from one of Hollywood’s finest!
If you want to get more exciting news and information, please stay tuned to our website, Daily Haroof and get to know all the latest information.
If you wish to read more quotes: Inspirational short quotes about life