Short quotes about life can often be the inspiration we need to make it through a bad day. Sometimes, however, those inspirational short quotes about life only work to remind us that we are not alone in our struggles and that there is hope for tomorrow. Here are some of my favorite short quotes about life:
“Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.” – Dr Seuss
Today was a terrible day and I’m feeling really down right now but this quote makes me want to have faith that things will get better. It reminds me how lucky I am to have had good days as well as bad ones, so why should I focus on just the negative? “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t.
Life is tough, but so are you.
Here are some of the best short quotes about life to help inspire you! Short quotes about life give us encouragement in times when we need it most.
Whether it’s a quote that reminds us to live every day to its fullest or one that encourages perseverance, there is always something for everyone in these inspirational short quotes about life.
- “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” J.K. Rowling
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” Vivian Greene
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” Mark Twain
- “Live life fully while you’re here. Experience everything.” Anthony Robbins
- “You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment.” Henry David Thoreau
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” Thomas A. Edison
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” Mae West
- “When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love …” Marcus Aurelius
- “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” Audrey Hepburn
- “Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.” Wayne W. Dyer
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.” Robert Frost
- “Nothing is worth more than this day.” Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” Albert Einstein
- “In the name of God, stop a moment, cease your work, look around you.” Leo Tolstoy
- “A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live.” Lao Tzu
- “Live each day as if it were your last, without frenzy, without apathy, without pretence.” Marcus Aurelius
- “What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each other?” George Eliot
- “God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons that we could learn in no other way.” C.S. Lewis
- “The trick is to enjoy life. Don’t wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead.” Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Thank you for reading! We hope that these inspirational quotes from some of the world’s most prominent figures on life have been a source of motivation and encouragement to you. If there are any other famous or inspiring quotes about life, we would love to hear your thoughts. Have a beautiful day!
If you want to get more exciting news and information, please stay tuned to our website, Daily Haroof and get to know all the latest information.
If you wish to read more quotes: Marilyn Monroe quotes